The Docker and Containerization – Deep Dive course is designed to help you develop advance skills on Docker. This is a fully hands-on, instructor-led, interactive course covering the advanced concepts in Docker.
Welcome to the most complete and up-to-date course for learning and using Docker end-to-end, from development and testing, to deployment and production.
Using Docker now and need to deal with real-world problems? We’re here to help you! Taught by our seasoned Docker experts, this course will cover real-world test and production scenarios like continuous integration and continuous delivery with Docker containers along with topics on container orchestration using Docker Swarm.
- Docker networking
- Docker security
- Docker Compose: The multi-container tool
- Docker Services
- Container Orchestration using Docker Swarm
- Managing Sensitive Data with Docker Secrets
- Continuous Integration with Docker containers
- Continuous Delivery with Docker Containers
- Strategies and best practices for Logging and Monitoring containers
- Software Developers, Sysadmins, DevOps Engineers and IT pros at any skill level.
- Anyone who makes, deploys, or operates software on servers.
This course is designed for linux based environments. The key concepts covered in the course are generic and applicable to both windows and linux but specific things such as code examples, setups, configurations, workflows etc. are specific to linux operating system.